Group Dog ClassesGive your dog the best of everything including an education.
For the cost of a couple of bags of dog food, you can give your dog something that will last a lifetime. Our classes are designed with your dog in mind. Fun and informative, you and your dog will learn many practical, real life behaviors. With small class sizes, I also offer the flexibility to miss up to two weeks without penalty. So you can take some extra time to practice or keep your weekend plans, you won’t miss a thing.
Private training and behavior modification is also available. Call 954.507.7524 for details
Tricks for Fun and FitnessLife of the party lessons
- Your dog will learn entertaining tricks like play dead, roll over, wave, take a bow and more
- Tricks can be a great way to give your dog a workout mentally and physically
- Your dog will practice skills that help with balance, coordination, and mental stimulation
- Tricks can be a fun way to teach practical, necessary skills
- The class can be a great way build a shy dog’s confidence or give a hyper dog focus.
- Trick training is from 6pm to 7pm at Auggie’s Doggies in Ft Lauderdale
- Please contact the trainer to confirm there is space available in the class of your choice*
Dog Manners and Social SkillsBasic training for the well-heeled pet
- Group class is 6 sessions for $150.
- Flexible sessions means you can easily make up any missed sessions.
- You learn how to train your dog. Your dog gets to learn in a fun and social setting.
- Your dog will learn sit, down, stay, come let’s go, touch, off, drop it and much more.
- Classes are offered Sundays at 9am at Pet Supplies Plus in Weston. (Other times coming soon)
- Please contact the trainer to confirm there is space available.*
Advanced Placement PuppyFor smart puppies and cute puppies (so all puppies!)
- Socialize your puppy in a fun setting.
- Open enrollment means you rarely have to wait to get started.
- For puppies from 10 weeks to 5 months (with proof of vaccinations and veterinarian approval.)
- Class provides the enrichment and mental stimulation your puppy needs to be a well-adjusted pet.
- This class will address familiar puppy issues such as nipping, jumping and house training.
- You will learn how to teach your dog foundation skills that give you the tools to raise your puppy to be a good dog.
- This class is offered in at Pet Supplies Plus in Weston Sunday mornings at 10am
We're Professional Dog Trainers & Professional Dog Lovers Too
We’ve assisted hundreds of dog and puppy owners learn how to best enjoy life with their canine friend. Let us assist you too!